G4500 IJ Network Device Setup Utility – G4500 IJ Network Device Setup Utility enables a network/printer administrator to deal with printers on the community. When you carry out printer setup, the utility is put in for the exact time. IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the software program application that allows your computer system to speak together with the printer. You should use this utility on your computer to complete the original settings such as getting into the printer IP tackle or choosing the community frame kind.
G4500 IJ Network Device Setup Utility for:
- Looking printers around the network and accomplishing first network setup for detected printers
- Performing initial network setup by connecting the printer and computer using a USB cable (Not available for some models)
- Changing printer network settings
- Checking the status of the device on which IJ Community Device Setup Utility is set up and printer if just about anything is wrong using the connection
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the data is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
G4500 IJ Network Uninstall Procedures
If required, you may uninstall this method working with the Control panel.
Note: The techniques beneath are for Home windows seven. This treatment may be diverse for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A website page will open up having a checklist of installed systems. Double click on the software that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
G4500 IJ Network Important
Depending on the printer you are using, an administrator password is already specified for the printer at the time of purchase. When you change the network settings, authentication by the administrator password is required.
G4500 IJ Network For details:
- Administrator Password: For improving security, we recommend to change the administrator password.
- Changing Administrator Password
To utilize the printer over LAN, make sure you may have the machines needed for the relationship kind, including a wireless router or perhaps a LAN cable.
When you perform setup or install IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable block function of a firewall.
Do not change network settings using IJ Network Device Setup Utility while printing is in progress.
G4500 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Download